Container King’s skidded, bulk liquid storage tanks are insulated and ideal for many applications.
Our tanks are durable and easy to relocate. These 400BBL tanks are specifically designed for the climates here in Canada. The permanently attached skids provide for easy relocation on your site and the insulation and heating elements will keep your stored liquids in the needed liquid phase even at the coldest of Canadian temperatures.
These 400 BBL skidded sloped bottom tanks are in stock and ready to rent at our Calgary and Edmonton locations. Container King offers prospective customers a broad selection of quality tanks to choose from at competitive market prices.
400BBL upright sloped bottom tank features:
- • 12′ diameter x 20′ tall
- • 1.5′ foam insulation
- • Epoxy liner
- • Floor: 1/4″ reinforced slope floor
- • Sloped deck: 1″ drop-in, 12″ run
- • (2) 4” fill lines with valves
- • (1) 6” fill line with valve
- • (1) 4” drain line with valve
- • (2) 25” diameter hinged manways
- • Float level gauge
- • 2” Heat coil
- • Ladder with fall guard rings
- • Raised D-rings
- • Pressure tested to 2 psi
With our fleet ofContainer King’s high-quality, well-maintained 400BBL upright sloped bottom tanks, we help our customers provide safe and efficient job sites with minimal environmental impact. Our experienced Container King team will always deliver a reliable product to you, our customer.