Container King’s tool cribs are the perfect answer when you’re in need of a safe place to store your tools.
From a modified shipping container or sea can we build a strong and durable job site tool crib to suit our customers’ needs. Tool cribs are available at our Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver locations for both lease and purchase.
Container King tool cribs have the same heavy 14-gauge all corten steel construction walls and solid steel doors as our office containers, but they also include a crash bar personnel door. Our portable tool cribs are easily reloadable. Every inch of space in these units are utilized. The interior includes three tier metal shelving down both side walls, a work bench at one end, full AC/heat, lighting and electrical. These tool cribs are a great turn key solution for your worksite.
Container King’s tool cribs are studded, insulated and sheeted with ½’ plywood and include the following:
- • Solid steel man door
- • Insulated & sheeted double opening doors
- • 1000 watt wall mounted heater with thermostat
- • 110 volt outside mounted weatherproof receptacle
- • Electrical panel with outside connection – (4) 15 amp breakers
- • (3) duplex receptacle inside
- • (5) incandescent lights with safety glass cover
- • Work bench with shelving 24”x 96”x 38”
- • (2) shelving units with 3 shelves 24”x 120” & 24”x 96”
Please note: 40’ tool cribs are also available.
Container King portable tool cribs are designed to handle a range of different applications and requirements and are able to be reconfigured to meet your specific jobsite needs. We source the best combination of racks, shelves and countertops to create a safe and secure mobile structure that works in the field.