Coronavirus Response Update
The top priorities of Container King’s COVID-19 response are:
- -to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, vendors and other stakeholders, and
- -to continue to conduct business as effectively as we can, given this challenging and unprecedented environment.
Pac-Van and Container King continue to monitor advice from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (the “CDC”) and Canadian and state/provincial and local authorities. We will modify our practices as needed in response to changing rules and guidelines.
Container King has implemented the following policies and procedures:
- -Adoption of best practices to reduce workplace exposure, including:
- -Reinforcing hygiene and disinfection procedures
- -Elimination of non-essential travel
- -Encouraging employees to work remotely when their jobs can be performed remotely
- -Limiting office access to the following individuals:
- -Employees, temporary staff, and vendors
- -Customers (by appointment only in some jurisdictions)
- -Revisions to delivery, pick-up and service call practices that include:
- -Customer notification that drivers and service staff will practice social distancing etiquette
- -Disinfection of equipment door handles, keys, and light switches, as appropriate
- -Elimination of required signatures by on-site customer representatives (contact name and time of delivery will be recorded by our drivers)
- -Requesting customers to return equipment only after it has been properly cleaned and sanitized
Container King will continue to strive to safely provide the office and storage solutions that are needed by our customers in this challenging environment.